All property photos
Click to View
loading your dream home...
Simply Breathtaking! Residence 4603 sits impressively perched 46 stories above arguably one of the most beautiful skylines and bay views in the world. Unobstructed, shockingly gorgeous panoramic views can be admired via floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The open concept living space is perfect for entertaining. The chef's kitchen offers Bosch stainless appliances and a Sub-Zero refrigerator. Includes Del Tongo cabinetry, granite countertops, and kitchen pantry. The primary suite has 2 large closets & double vanity, separate tub, and shower. The second bedroom with custom built in Murphy Wall Bed used as a guest bedroom or home office. Cherry hardwood flooring, custom lighting, closet organizers, electric shades, in-unit W/D and a balcony off the living room make this the perfect urban oasis in the sky. 1 car valet parking & storage locker complete this home. Amenities include access to The Harrison's Uncles Harry's Penthouse Lounge, fitness center, pool/spa, BBQ, sundeck, bike room and so much more!
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Elegant foyer with designer lighting
• Open floor plan with city and water views from living, dining, kitchen, and bedrooms
• Floor-to-ceiling windows that offers abundance of natural light, and spectacular sunrise and sunset views
• Inset balcony with water views located off the dining room
• Chef’s kitchen features granite counters, breakfast bar, and high-end Bosch stainless-steel appliances; gas oven/range, dishwasher, microwave, and a Sub-Zero refrigerator
• Kitchen has Del Tongo cabinetry imported from Italy and a separate pantry to store your personal items
• Spacious primary suite has a large walk-in closet with custom organizers and a second large closet with additional custom organizer to help keep your wardrobe neat and organized
• Luxurious primary bathroom with dual sinks, glass-enclosed shower, and separate soaking tub
• Second bedroom has custom built in murphy bed and desk organizer
• Guest bathroom has granite counters and shower over tub
• Upgraded Cherry hardwood floors in living areas, carpet in bedrooms
• Upgraded electric solar shades
• Stacked Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• 1-car valet parking deeded
• 1-designated storage unit
• 24-hour doorperson and concierge
• Full-service valet parking
• Valet call service to have car ready when you are
• Guest parking available for fee
• Secured package room for deliveries and dry cleaning
• Two Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
• Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
• Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
• Outdoor heated pool and spa with beautifully landscaped garden deck
• Gourmet barbecue area and outdoor dining space
• Reflecting pool with infinity edge surrounded by an outdoor fireplace and lounge area
• Access to Uncle Harry’s penthouse lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison that features two bars, gas fireplace, full kitchen, private balconies, and numerous seating areas.
Breathtaking views from every main room of residence 4603.
Incredible 180-degree South Bay and Twin Peaks views are showcased in this exceptional “03” floor plan. Million-dollar views showcasing iconic landmarks such as the South Beach Marina, Mission Bay, Oracle Park, San Francisco Federal Building, City Hall, historic buildings and Potrero Hill.
Host a gathering with some of your closest family and friends at Uncle Harry’s penthouse lounge, that offers undeniably some of the best views that can be enjoyed by owners of One Rincon Hill and The Harrison residents. Interior of Uncle Harry’s was designed by renowned designer Ken Fulk. Private events can be scheduled with a fee; otherwise on a non-scheduled event day a casual get together with friends is welcome.
Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
One Rincon Hill offers a discreet and private area for dogs to go potty. Also, just blocks away is One Rincon’s dog park that is available to the public. Plus, you always have the beautiful Embarcadero to stroll down for those much-needed doggy walks.
ONE RINCON HILL CONDOMINIUM
Redefine urban sophistication! Perched dramatically on the top of Rincon Hill are the structurally-unique high-rise condo towers of One Rincon Hill. Comprised of 14 townhouses and 695 condominiums, One Rincon Hill’s two towers reach 45 and 60 stories respectively and offer spectacular vistas of the entire city of San Francisco. Completed in 2008, One Rincon Hill is one of the most significant addition to the San Francisco skyline.
Some of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this is exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco's great walking neighborhoods. An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht - all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city. Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music and film. The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these block, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water. South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less.